Tuesday, March 4, 2014

My first Post!

Hello Internet world! I am new to this and would like to thank anyone who is reading this in advance for taking the time! This blog is going to be my journey with my kids, friends and family! I love to cook so there will be lots of recipes! The kids and I do crafts a lot so be ready for some of those too! Plus what parent doesn't have the day to day struggles with naps, bedtime, picky eaters and other joyous problems that Mommy's and daddy's never knew existed until we became parents! I am no expert on any of the above mentioned topics and I will never claim to be... they say 2 heads are better then one, well why not take to the web and make hundreds or thousands of heads better then 1 :)   So again welcome to my blog and I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment