Thursday, March 6, 2014

In Love With The Beauty!

So... I am so excited to share some pictures of some work that is being done by my friend. She runs a company called Stiles By DKL and she truly is an amazing and talented woman! She does everything from tile murals and piggy banks, to hand etched wine, beer and coffee glasses and vases to glass bottles! I am so in love with all of the work that she does and I am also so excited to be a part of her marketing and sales! Regardless of my involvement in her endeavor I am amazed by everything that she puts out! Every idea and each glass is truly a work of art and a unique piece of beauty! I have ordered some for myself and i strongly encourage you to do the same!! There are a few different ways that you can view her work.


  1. www.facebook.com/StilesDKL
  2. www.etsy.com/shop/StilesbyDKL
If you are lucky enough to get over to the Facebook page and like the page before she gets to 500 Likes you will be entered to win a custom glass of your own! You can design it or have the amazing creative mind of my dear friend do it for you. Below you will find a few examples of her work! Be sure to go over to her page to see more!










No comments:

Post a Comment